Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 23

Today Ralph and I got up really early and went to go out and pick up Zoe, stopping for breakfast on the way back :) We got back at about 9:00am and then Zoe, Grandma, and I took Deb to Ptarmigan for work, when we got back, Zoe and Ralph took a nap, so I decided to go and see what Grandma and Papa were doing.

I decided to play Papa in cribbage, winning once in three games ;) and then Zoe woke up and came over. All of us had lunch there and then went out to the Salvation Army, where they were having a sale :)

After we got back, Ralph, Zoe and I went on a hike through the museum trail, so here are some pictures of that.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah sorry! I'm actually working on it right now, but we were out of town for a couple of days, so I didn't have my computer with me

    ReplyDelete