Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 20

Today Deb and I went out to her shop in the morning, but then we decided that it would be more fun to go on a bike ride that I was too out of shape to do last year, so I decided to redeem myself and do it this year. It really wasn't that bad, I don't know why I couldn't finish it.... oh well, Anyway, here are some pictures ;)



After lunch, Deb and I worked in her shop for a while, and I started turning MY bowl. However, it fell off of the block, so we had to glue it back on, and wait 24 hours to start turning again... However, that's when Bailey came over, we were going to take Charlie and Bailey's friend's dogs to the beach for a little walk. It was about 1.5 miles each way, so Charlie at least was pretty tuckered out. After the walk, we had some burgers for dinner, and then watched a movie and went to bed.

3 comments:

  1. "It really wasn't that bad, I don't know why I couldn't finish it.... oh well, Anyway, here are some pictures."

    Do you mean ... you didn't finish it this year? Or, do you mean you don't know why you couldn't finish it last year -- because you did finish this year?

    A little more clarity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know deb had said something about that too (;, I DID make it this year, NOT LAST YEAR.., but it was really fun this time around, when I'm, ya know, in SHAPE.

    ReplyDelete