Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 28

This morning and early afternoon we went out to Deb's shop, and I worked on my bowl, and Zoe started working on a project. I also finished up some other things that needed to get taken care of, so not a very intense morning. After working in Deb's shop for a while, we decided to hike up Reber Trail, which Deb and I have done a few times, but we wanted Zoe to get the full experience ;)











In this picture, Zoe looks taller than me, which, unfortunately, isn't true......

4 comments:

  1. Reber Trail is very scenic. Are you not afraid of some wild animals lerking about? What is your protection besides your fast running legs? Seems to be very dense area. Oh well, what do I know.
    Now for the picture of you lifting Zoe. You do not look like you are straining yourself very much. Either Zoe is a light weight (hmmmm) or there is a little hidden support. Either way,it looks good. Yes Alexis, not too many taller than you, especially at your age. All in all, nice pictures. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does Deb fit into the height equation? How about a picture of Grandma, Deb, Zoe, and Alexis. In order of height, my guess is ... Deb, Alexis, Zoe, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then there's Bailey ... hmmm ... somewhere between Zoe and Grandma maybe? A picture of all five? Haven't seen any pics of Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gees dad, you like know everyone's height.. creepy..


    also, Gramma, zoe is no lightweight, and I had no hidden support, i'm just buff ;)

    ReplyDelete