Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 19

Today, we went fishing! But we didn't catch anything... :( Oh well, there's always next time!

Here are some pictures of some seagulls that were following us for a while, and we ended up feeding them what little chewed up bait we had left, before coming back in and eating lunch


After lunch, I went to Deb's shop to work on some projects, and MAYBE start my bowl, well, one of my cribbage boards was sprayed, so it's pretty much done, and I might even start MY bowl, I don't think I said, but that other one was an amazing bowl that Deb was working on, not me :) It's really cool thbough and it's made from some type of birch, which is coming along very nicely.

MY bowl, which is about a billion inches smaller than Deb's, is out of walnut, and I'm going to turn it on the lathe (sp?) However, I ended up not starting it, so you'll just have to wait!

After lunch, we had to take the beach totems and the beach ball and the arbor down to Ptarmigan, so that took a good.. half hour- 45 mins, and they look awesome in there! The arbor ended up not being WAY to big, like we had expected it to be.

After we went to Ptarmigan, Deb and I went on a shorter hike with the dogs, and went to Grandma and Papa's for some dinner. After dinner we started a movie and then went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Well ... I wouldn't want to confuse DEBS bowl with YOUR bowl ;) Either way -- it looked like a pretty bowl. And even though YOUR bowl will be BILLIONS of inches smaller than DEBS bowl, it sounds like a really fun project. Quality is what counts!

    Give a call when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! DEB'S bowl is BILLIONS of inches smaller than MY bowl, and it would be TERRIBOWL to confuse them!

    I will when I get a chance.. expect my call on your cell.. (free minutes!)

    ReplyDelete