Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 1

Alright, I didnt get to take pictures today, but I'll run you through the events. At about 10:30 Deb and I went over to her friend Leo's house, he makes concrete structural art, but he also does wood carving. He's really cool, because we went and helped him put a flurry mix on a countertop that he was working on. Later, Deb and I went to Radio Shack to get a piece to try and fix Grandma and Papa's computer. After Radio Shack, there was a theatre class that Deb had signed me up for. That's a whole story on it's own.

Okay, so I was the oldest by far, but there were a bunch of nice kids there, ranging from about 8-10 years old, and while they were all walking in, Deb had gone out, and she saw the total age range of everyone, so, about halfway through, Deb rescued me ;) it was managable, but they said that everyone was being QUIET yesterday, and they were bouncing off the walls, literally.

After the theatre class, we tried to fix Grandma and Papas computer, and it kept telling me that the software wasn't being read, so we took it down to radio shack, where the guy did the exact same thing I did, only it worked for him.. :/

After that, we went to this Cancer walk at about 10:00 and we got back around 11:30-12:00 ish, seeing two moose on the way home.

So, thus concludes Day 1!

4 comments:

  1. Now that this is working, I will comment. The day has not concluded, it is just half over. For me, the other half would be to take a nap. But I know, you never take naps. All in all,it sounds like you have fun things going. You are getting my comments, are you not? A bit cooler here today. Down to 97, with a cooool breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Think you need to use a.m and p.m when writing times. After reading day l again, I don't think I go the times right. Oh well, it is only the beginning. Any excuse to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it goes in sequencial order of the day... starting in the morning and ending at night, but if you would like for me to put the a.m. or p.m. in there, I will.. yeah I'm getting your comments, and thanks for following the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I write the blogs in the mornings, writing about the previous day, but if we're going to be gone early in the morning, I write the blog on the same day, just as a side note.

    ReplyDelete