Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 18






Okay, so today I had basketball camp. and while I was there, Ralph and Papa went down to Coal point and gor all of our halibut that we were storing there.
After camp we ate lunch, and contemplated the rest of our day.......I decided to go out to Deb's shop and start on some other project, I came up with some pretty cool ideas!!


For instance, I'm going to do a really cool woodburning piece out of spruce that I had found in the burning pile, thank goodness it hadn't been thrown in the fire!!!! After that, we came back to the house and ate dinner, and then I decided to get caught up on the blog so that's pretty much what I'm doing right now ;)

5 comments:

  1. That looks like you're making a bowl -- cool idea indeed! From the look of it, you've got some pretty cool woodworking tools.

    Watch your thumbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW -- This virus hasssn't had any aaafct on yor speling -- haz it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhh... mom, that's deb.... I haven't started mine yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. and not me dad, but it looks like it really had an effect on you!

    ReplyDelete