Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 16

IM SOO SORRY people...



My laptop has come down with a virus :'( So I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to make it work again. However, I'm going to blog for the last few days all at once here, so I don't get behind like what happened last year... hehhhh...





OKAYY...



Spit Run today!!!



We woke up, ate breakfast, and then Ralph and I went down to the high school (also the start of the race) and got our numbers, then we came back and got dressed for success! (.....) anyway, Ralph got first place in his age division!! Deb got about halfway up the list on her age division, which is reaslly good because there were a LOT of in-shape people in her age division!! I got 5th place out of 13 (oh... right, I didnt say.. I beat Deb ;)



When we got back, Deb informed us that she had popped a blood vessel in her calf, so s


he was on the couch and ate lunch there while watching the overtime in the soccer game (which was a bummer, but their defense was really good.....)

the rest of the day we spent lounging around...

2 comments:

  1. Great job coming in 5th! I'm impressed....looking forward to seeing the cribbage board and the bowl....also can't wait to see more pictures - hope your computer is over its virus - not fun when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to Ralph on his win -- and cool on your fifth place! Laments to Deb ;)

    Yeah -- that overtime was really painful. At least three shots they didn't even take. Deserved to lose that one.

    ReplyDelete