Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 3

We went clamming this morning!! We went out to Anchor Point and got about 20 clams, I got 5, Deb got 6-7 and Ralph got the rest, however, there were hardly any clams out there! we still got enough for a filling dinner though :) After a while of clamming, Deb and I took the four-wheeler up to the high-tide line to get some more driftwood for our art pieces (3 in all) and when we got back, we started working on them, and actually finished all of them! Even having some leftover driftwood, when I thought we wouldn't even have enough to complete one piece and here we are with extras!. Well, safe to say MY judgement's off.. ;)




After we- we being Grandma, Deb and I- finished the art pieces, I got started on turning the bat, because Grandma wants me to make a plant stand for her, and I need to practice before I start that.



After turning my soon-to-be bat, we watched the ball game with Granama and Papa, and then came into the house and had some yummy clams for dinner, then Ralph spotted a male and female pheasant outside, along with their baby. I got some pictures:

3 comments:

  1. For anyone wondering about the random blank picture in there, it was my bad, I have no clue what I did but there are no pics missing!! Just thought I'd let you guys know if you were wondering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure keeping busy. Got the driftwood poles done in quick time. Very different. Who would have thought. Now, you working a woodworking tool, now that is something. Nice to see you are wearing a face protector. Looks like you are doing a good job. Keep it up. Now the pheasant, That is beautiful. Those beautiful feathers would be great for a project. I remember when grandpa went pheasant hunting and then we had beautiful colored feathers. He also had one mounted. Cannot beat that beauty. Don't you people sleep? Up so early, bed so late. Ugh!!! Nice pictures. Looking forward to more........

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . i guess they would but we're not gonna kill the pheasant . . . . and yeah we sleep, but I dont post about that because . . . well, it's pretty uneventful ;)

    ReplyDelete