Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 6

Today, Deb had to go work at Ptarmigan all day, so she wasn't here. I spent the morning at Grandma and Papa's, just hangin out. I had to charge my phone or something so I came over next door real quick, and when I came back out, Papa had his camera at the ready. I asked what happened, and he said that an eagle came swooping down the yard, real close to the ground, I really wished I'd had my camera.

After lunch with Ralph, Grandma, Papa and I had gone to the gift store to get gifts for some people.... that took a little bit of time ;) After dinner with Bailey, we played cards with Grandma and Papa, finding out that the card shuffler didn't work because the cards were too heavy... and we were expecting it to do two decks, it couldn't even do 10 cards...

Okay, so I will admit, not the most eventful day to post about, not even any pictures! Well, to make up for that, I'm gonna post a few of the many pictures that I've taken but didn't post because it takes forever.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have a day like that once in a while. The pictures are just as nice as the others. good to have a few standard shots, just to see some of the relaxing things going on. The cat sure looks warm and cozy. Nice to see the surroundings. Looking forward to more......

    ReplyDelete